Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Ellipse-Nelvana: Episodes aired out of order?

ZGDK
#1 · Posted: 30 Sep 2008 23:41
I've recently been in the process of watching the Nelvana series and I think it's an excellent adaptation, but how come the episodes were aired out of proper order? They started with The Crab with the Golden Claws and then messed everything up. I've been watching them in the correct order, but I can't help but wonder why they were aired out of order.

Moderator Note: Edited to remove mention of how to obtain the series from a pirate site.
tintinagalog
#2 · Posted: 24 Mar 2009 13:06
I guess they arranged Tintin episodes according to their level of significance. For me, it's just okay to begin the TV series with the first 3 episodes--- the moment the main characters met except La Castafiore. At least we can also theorize Tintin's traveling expenses come from his percentage on the Red Rackham's Treasure.
Amilah
#3 · Posted: 24 Mar 2009 15:19
Yes, if I was to introduce new people to the Tintin comics, I think wouldn't start with soviet or congo albums. A tv series is supposed to hook spectators with their first episode (or a special 'pilot'), and the original order would have been a tad dangerous for that.
number1fan
#4 · Posted: 18 May 2009 23:36
Well they were show to introduce the characters Tintin In America was the last in the series which fitted in quite nicely at the end.Sure they jumbled them up never mind we can have them in order now with DVD :).I like the way Black gold,red sea sharks and flight 714 all fitted in which to me is and allways will be a trilliogy.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!