Tintin Forums

Tintin Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Belvision: Queries about DVD & VHS versions?

Page  Page 7 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Doveboy
#61 · Posted: 12 Oct 2016 16:29 · Edited by: Moderator
I have many official ex-BBC film prints of the original Tintin episodes, purchased from the BBC, who were actually in the process throwing them out after their last screening in 1984, as the repeat rights had expired.

These are the official prints, purchased by the BBC in the 1960s, with English titles (not the French ones) and with the American voice soundtrack as broadcast by BBC up until 1984.

I purchased three complete Belvision serials from the BBC film sales office in 1984, but the other series - Objective: Moon, The Calculus Case and The Black Island - had already been destroyed by the BBC.

(Please see my "Wanted" advert if you have any episodes for sale)

Page  Page 7 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot your password?
Please sign in to post. New here? Sign up!