Tintin Forums

Tintin Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Tintin Movie Sequel: General speculation [may include spoilers!]

Page  Page 9 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Briony Coote
#81 · Posted: 8 Feb 2015 03:10
Prisoners of the Sun is one of my favourites, so if the information is right, I am really delighted.
I hope they will do Flight 714 at some point too, but they would have to introduce Rastapopoulos.
Or maybe do The Shooting Star, but use Rastapopoulos instead of Bohlwinkel (as that name makes him controversial).
Anyway, they have to announce the choice soon, as they said they would do the sequel after The Hobbit was out of the way, and now it is.
jock123
#82 · Posted: 8 Feb 2015 22:18 · Edited by: jock123
Eivind:
This might be speculation from IMDB, but according to them the movie will be called "The Prisoners of the Sun"

You've actually posted this same information before, Eivind, and as I said back then, that is entirely speculation; there has been no official confirmation of this. Given the list of suspects, it is of course possible that it could be Prisoners, but that still wouldn't make it more than a lucky guess!
MT50446
#83 · Posted: 23 Apr 2015 06:44
I'm tired of waiting for some proper news on a Tintin movie sequel and seriously thinking that it won't happen .
creativejournalist
#84 · Posted: 11 Jul 2015 15:49
I was about to post a forum about the second sequel, but it appears I've stumbled upon this one!

Hmm... I have mixed thoughts about the sequel. I mean, I'm actually excited that it will come out soon; but at the same time, I fear of how the story will become. Besides Calculus, I hope they also include Zorrino in the movie since he's pretty vital in Prisoners of the Sun.

How about you guys? What are your thoughts on the upcoming movie (assuming that they pushed through with the production)? Any possible scenarios in mind that we might encounter?
sunilcpaul
#85 · Posted: 3 Sep 2015 06:44
tintins mom
The Crab with the Golden Claws will make a good drug smuggling movie but The Seven Crystal Balls and Prisoners of the Sun will also make a good mystery movie.
belvisionfan
#86 · Posted: 20 Dec 2016 01:42
mct16
Too bad Speilberg overlooks The Shooting Star. It could work with this story!

I really hope that there is not a movie of just Red Rackham's Treasure. Although I love Tintin, and the slight disappointment of the last movie made me hungry for more, I just want there to be a good Tintin movie. Black Island could be combined with several stories to make a good movie, and an all moon film could be great.

mct16
Not to get off-thread here, but that is why 'Objective' Moon worked so well on the Belvision series. If you had not read the books, and you were a little kid, it would have really been pretty suspenseful! And even if you had read the books, it would also be kind of suspenseful!

--
Note from Admin: combined consecutive posts.
MT50446
#87 · Posted: 26 Dec 2016 12:03
With The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of The Unicorn getting a rare TV airing on Boxing Day in the UK, any news on if or when a sequel is going to become reality?
It's been a while - is the project now off the agenda of Spielberg and Jackson?

Page  Page 9 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot your password?
Please sign in to post. New here? Sign up!