Continued from the "Tintin and the Golden Fleece: Favourite moments?" thread
If you've seen it (isn't there a DVD of it, and wasn't there a screening of it at one of the many Tintin exhibitions?), what are your favourite moments from The Crab with the Golden Claws
film from 1947?
Mine are (in order they appear on the film):
* The opening music
* The drawing of Tintin and Snowy transforming into a puppet version of themselves
* Tintin's (or is it Snowy's?) funny squealing puppy noise as he runs away from the falling crate near the Karaboudjan (this scene is now one of my favourites, it cracks me up every time!)!! "Aaah ooaaah aaah ooaaah!"
* Snowy's voice on the deck of the Karaboudjan
* Captain Haddock's song on the pier
* Tintin and Captain Haddock singing the famed "Tralalalaitu!" song, and to quote another member in a thread here which I read some weeks ago (was it jock123 or Harrock n Roll who said this?), singing in "what looks like very dirty washing-up water
So, if you have seen it, what are your favourite moments?
A small thing, but your post has been edited to remove a suggestion of how to watch a pirate copy of this movie: it's available legally, so let's keep to that, shall we? Many thanks for helping us respect the copyright.The Above Board Tintinologist Team