Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Tintin et Moi: Touring the UK 2005

Page  Page 2 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3  Next » 

jockosjungle
#11 · Posted: 10 Feb 2005 17:50
I think Channel 5 has the rights to show the Belvision cartoons, they show them now and again anyway. I think one of the live action films would be a better choice as many people would be unaware they even exist and they could show them in the original french with subtitles to add a bit of an arthouse european cinema feel to the evenings programmes.

Rik

PS. you're right about BBC4 being the correct channel, BBC3 is where they show comedy
tintinuk
Moderator Emeritus
#12 · Posted: 10 Feb 2005 18:41
jock123
I vote for an evening comprising the BelVision cartoons, the Belvision documentary Belvision : la mine d'or au bout du couloir, the Thematique Tintin series, perhaps Moi, Tintin, and then Tintin et Moi as the high-light of the evening ...

A themed Tintin evening would be absolutely fantastic - the stop-motion Crab With The Golden Claws would be an excellent addition, as would the original semi-animated Belvision cartoons. I also think the live-action Tintin movies - with subtitles - would be perfect for the evening.
OJG
#13 · Posted: 10 Feb 2005 19:56
I'd also like to see a specially-made, in-depth documentary (hopefully at least an hour long!)
topspeed_jmv
#14 · Posted: 7 Mar 2005 14:47
Word from the distribution house, March of 2005: "We are still under negotiation for the DVD rights. Everything should be settled very soon." Assuming this refers to the worldwide release, we should all be able to see this everywhere! Hopefully! Soon!
Harrock n roll
#15 · Posted: 12 Mar 2005 16:24
Hmmm, that's interesting topspeed_jmv! I've looked at the Anchor Bay site but I can't see any mention of this. Is that where you saw the information?
topspeed_jmv
#16 · Posted: 6 May 2005 04:03
I'm afraid 'soon' might be a very relative term, or just as well replaced with the words 'some day'. I got the info directly from an email reply from moulinsart.be, but I suspect there are a number of complications...
topspeed_jmv
#17 · Posted: 12 May 2005 04:27
woah! I could be wrong; after just checking ebay, there's like 60 R2 DVD copies of Tintin et Moi for sale/sold in Europe in the past few weeks! Either this is remainder stock that went to clearing houses, or the release is finally here. Now I just wonder if the re-issue is any different from the original release...
jock123
#18 · Posted: 12 May 2005 14:03
topspeed_jmv
I could be wrong; after just checking ebay, there's like 60 R2 DVD copies of Tintin et Moi for sale/sold in Europe in the past few weeks! Either this is remainder stock that went to clearing houses, or the release is finally here.

Richard brought this up recently here. It seems suspiciously like a pirate scam, but the truth may be that that there is an honest reason for it...
yamilah
#19 · Posted: 12 May 2005 15:34
Could maybe the initiated ones report about this film's content?
Thank you in advance.
Karaboudjan
#20 · Posted: 12 May 2005 16:52
I've never seen Tintin et Moi. Could anyone give me a rough summary, please?

Page  Page 2 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!