Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Tintin theme music

theone
#1 · Posted: 31 Aug 2005 20:16
Moderator Note: Link to copyright music file deleted.
Do not under any circumstances make links to bootleg files of copyright material.
Perhaps because I'm a wannabe music composer I take music more seriously, but for Tintin theme, it needs to be perfect. Personally I think the opening music fits the series very well. It's dangerous at times, especially with the adventurous sort of start, but also interludes with a mellower uplifting theme, much like the series itself. I have the 3 minute fully orchestrated version of it and it is just amazing.

What do you think? Does it represent the series well?
jock123
#2 · Posted: 31 Aug 2005 22:37
You will find a discussion of the cartoon music in this thread.
theone
#3 · Posted: 1 Sep 2005 00:28
Thank you..

Sorry, I thought it would only be violation if I posted the cd version instead of just the tv theme since we can hear that all the time.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!