Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Petit Vingtiem from 1929

tkvamme
#1 · Posted: 30 Sep 2005 05:18
I have a run of issues of Petit Vingtieme from Tintin aux Pays des Soviets, but I am missing several issues. It's been a while since I have been connected to the world of Tintin collecting and I was wondering if anyone can tell me how hard it is to find issues from 1929 and what I can expect to pay. I was rather surprised to see an issue (one that I already have from December 1929) go for $350 US on eBay recently. Anyway...any help would be appreciated. Also, how often does the January 10, 1929 issue show up on the market...and how much does it generally sell for? My earliest issues are January 24 and January 31. When I bought these issues (in Paris in 2000) the dealer said that the pre-Tintin issues of Petit Vingtieme were essentially impossible to find, but he did know one or two people who had complete runs. Anyway...any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Charles
#2 · Posted: 20 Oct 2005 03:49
Sorry that I can't help very much, but it sounds like you've truly hit the jackpot -- not that you would ever want to sell!
tybaltstone
#3 · Posted: 20 Oct 2005 10:31
Of course tkvamme wants to sell them! To me, for a fiver!

Look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes...

:-)
schnelle
#4 · Posted: 20 Oct 2005 13:53
Since 1929 was the first year for Tinrin in the Petit Vingtième, I am sure they are a little pricey. I have seen several on ebay.fr from the 1930s that go for 10 - 50 EUR.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!