Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

Kirthi's Tintin quiz

kirthiboy
#1 · Posted: 21 Feb 2004 10:02
[Moved from thread on 'Tintin Book Covers Quiz'.]

I once made a Tintin Quiz in Flash. If I have the Flash file, I can re-edit it and make an interactive quiz for Tintinologist.org.

Cheers,

Kirthi
Tintinrulz
#2 · Posted: 21 Feb 2004 10:26
Hi Kirthi! I like the quiz, but it may need more questions.
kirthiboy
#3 · Posted: 21 Feb 2004 16:38
The quiz I made definitely needs more questions. But I just did the quiz for fun when I was learning Flash at that time. Now, since tintinologist is here, you don't have to worry for questions any more. ;-)
tintinuk
Moderator Emeritus
#4 · Posted: 23 Feb 2004 21:53
Kirthi - That quiz is really good! Keep up the good work!
snafu
#5 · Posted: 28 Feb 2005 03:21
Great quiz, Kirthiboy, but why is it so detailed? Isn't that a bit unfair?
OJG
#6 · Posted: 28 Feb 2005 12:08
So you made that quiz Kirthi! I played that a while ago when I was looking for Tintin quizzes on the web. Good stuff! Any chance of some others!?
kirthiboy
#7 · Posted: 1 Mar 2005 04:03
Thanks for your comments. I am sorry OJG but you won't get to see any more of that. I am so busy with my animation stuff and have no more time to work on Flash anymore :/
OJG
#8 · Posted: 1 Mar 2005 12:58
Oh well, never mind. I'll have to amuse myself with my Tintinologue some more! But it was great to see an interactive tintin trivia game. There are hardly any around.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!