Soccer (football) = France, Liverpool
A1 GP = South Africa
F1 GP = Mclaren F1
Frozen_Dream
#23 · Posted: 28 Mar 2012 04:50
Liverpool FC
tintinsgf
#24 · Posted: 29 Mar 2012 16:40
Football: definitely Germany national team. I picked Chelsea as my favorite sports team once, but not anymore since Michael Ballack is not on the team anymore. The same case goes to Bayern Muenchen, since Miroslav Klose is now in Lazio, I don't support Bayern as much as I used to before (oops, now you spot a chameleon in me! XD). I think these evidence in supporting football clubs shows that the on I truly support is Germany national team ahahaha XD. I support my own country's national team, but well, not so often, since I am still afraid that they'll easily lose to their opponents :(.
blisteringbarnacle
#25 · Posted: 16 Apr 2012 05:29
Baseball: International-United States, MLB-New York Yankees, Minors-Scranton Yankees
Basketball: NBA-Toronto Raptors, NCAA-UB Bulls
Cricket: England
Football: NFL-Pittsburgh Steelers, CFL-Toronto Argonauts, NCAA-UB Bulls
Hockey: International-Canada, NHL-Toronto Maple Leafs, Europe-Lokomotiv Yaroslavl, AHL-Toronto Marlies, ECHL-Reading Royals, NCAA-Oswego Lakers, CHL-Peterborough Petes, OJHL-Buffalo Junior Sabres
La Crosse: NLL-Buffalo Bandits
Soccer: International-England, Europe-Liverpool FC, MLS-Toronto FC

I really like Hockey!
tuhatkauno
#26 · Posted: 16 Apr 2012 13:56
KPL (finnish baseball team)

Team Finland (ice hockey)

Team Argentina & Sweden (soccer)

Atletico Madrid & Valencia (la liga)

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!