Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Tintin sheet music

jock123
#1 · Posted: 18 Feb 2006 22:23
From the “Tintin TV series: music soundtrack” thread:

pizza13
I would be very interested in getting hold of some Tintin sheet music. Can anyone help me out?

Well, it may not be exactly what you are looking for, but the theme from the film Tintin and the Golden Fleece was issued on record as a song with vocals, and that had published sheet-music. I seem to remember that there is at least a portion of it reproduced in the booklet for the CD Tintin au Cinéma, but I don’t think it, or the sheet-music, will necessarily still be in print.
Richard
UK Correspondent
#2 · Posted: 18 Feb 2006 22:38
There was definitely sheet music published based on the musical Le Temple du Soleil (see our stage productions guide here). It was published by Amstel Music, composed by Dirk Brossé and arranged by Johan de Meij. See here for the description and here for ordering information. The music itself, a suite lasting 13:30, is available on a CD called The Wind in the Willows, played by the JWF Military Band.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!