Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Auction in Brussels on the 22nd February

jock123
#1 · Posted: 18 Feb 2006 23:04
objectiftintin.com report that the Belgian auction house Horta have an event next week, which contains several interesting Hergé lots, including some books and magazines with his illustrations, a run of Ottokar from Petit XXeme, and a couple of original illustrations.

I’d say that you might need deep pockets, as the estimates all look high! You can see the catalogue here, with illustrations of many rarities.
Richard
UK Correspondent
#2 · Posted: 19 Feb 2006 00:01
I'm sure I could find a home for most of those.

I must admit I laughed out loud at Lot 828. Tintin appears to have a roller in his hair ... I haven't words to describe Haddock.

Also wouldn't mind the Shooting Star strip (look at the price!!), the Franquin original, and those Tintin statues. And I think Jacob's Espadon would look quite nice suspended from the living room ceiling.
manuStudio
#3 · Posted: 19 Feb 2006 17:55
Thanks for the link, interesting
Wow, 30,000euros for a strip.

Lot 888

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!