Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

"Tin Tin Tini Mini Hanım": A Turkish folk song

celalli
#1 · Posted: 20 Feb 2006 07:53
There is a Turkish folk song Tin Tin Tini Mini Hanım from Sinop, a city at the Black Sea coast of Turkey. There are several versions of the song, in different styles.

The words "Tin tin" in the song are not of course for our Tintin, but it gives me some pleasure to hear them when I listen to it on the radio.
For the tintinologists who want to listen the song - [Broken link removed - another version may be found here - Moderator]

The song which can be listened in this site was composed in a style of arabesque which I do not prefer to listen and sometimes dislike but as I said before it had been composed various times in very nice styles.
I will also look the the ways listening them on net.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!