Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Wanted: The Blue Lotus - French facsimile edition

Richard
UK Correspondent
#1 · Posted: 11 Mar 2006 14:55
[Branched off from Members Lounge - "Introduce yourself #2: Hello, I am new..."]

Stas Werno
I think we [London Tintin Shop] have some more facsimile copies of the blue lotus in soon

Is that the French black and white edition? It's the only one I'm missing.
Stas Werno
#2 · Posted: 11 Mar 2006 15:18
yeah i think so richard. i'm in on monday so i'll ask for you.
Stas Werno
#3 · Posted: 14 Mar 2006 07:57
Yup! We have it in. Unfortunately it doesnt seem to be on the website, if you give the shop a call before about 3 you may be able to order it that way.

Info here:

http://www.thetintinshop.uk.com/

Also are you sure you have them all? We have tintin in tibet in tibetan for example.
Richard
UK Correspondent
#4 · Posted: 14 Mar 2006 16:17
Cheers Stas! I ordered one this afternoon. I meant that The Blue Lotus was the only B&W facsimile I was missing; hasn't stopped me getting a Tibetan Tintin in Tibet though!
Stas Werno
#5 · Posted: 17 Mar 2006 09:43
Nice :) enjoy!
Apparently you've been a regular for a while now!

--
[Moderator action: combined 2 consecutive posts.]
Richard
UK Correspondent
#6 · Posted: 20 Mar 2006 00:25
Stas Werno
Apparently you've been a regular for a while now!

Yup! I think it must be coming up to ten years now - I don't like to imagine how much I've spent there over that time, but I have plenty of nice things to show for it, and the service is second to none.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!