Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Happy Parinirvana day everyone

midnightblueowl
#1 · Posted: 15 Feb 2006 23:05
The members lounge has been stale for a while so I'd like to wish everyone a happy Parinirvana day. It's a time when we Buddhists look back and pray for the deceased and seriously ill, so maybe all of us here should look at Harry Thompson, and remember him and all he did.
Tintinrulz
#2 · Posted: 16 Feb 2006 00:58
I'm not Buddhist, but a Christian but I still acknowledge Harry Thompson as the best English author about Herge and Tintin. I don't know him personally though. Hope your in a better place Harry.
andrea
#3 · Posted: 8 Apr 2006 10:09
As a buddhist, where do you believe you are going to when you die?
SingingGandalf
#4 · Posted: 8 Apr 2006 10:20
Many Buddhists believe in riencarnation, though there is a growing number of western Buddhists who believe that death is the end and there is nothing after. some believe in living as a spirit in a state known as 'the bardo' till riencarnation, however most modern Buddhists say that death is not important, it is life that is truly important. z

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!