Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

What kind of music do you like?

Page  Page 2 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next » 

CalessaSSracer
#11 · Posted: 12 Apr 2006 06:15
Techno & early 70s like America.
Danagasta
#12 · Posted: 12 Apr 2006 11:49
Let me take a look at my Sansa (a multi-format audio player/recorder I have)...
There's: The Ramones, Natasha Bedingfield, Less than Jake, The Ataris, Jello Biafra, Eros Ramazzotti, Anti-Flag, a bunch of songs from Family Guy... I have 106 tracks on it so far and can't list all of them
Courtney
visionary6
#13 · Posted: 17 Apr 2006 01:37
The Grateful Dead, The Clash, Guns and Roses, R.E.M., The Band, The Who, The Ramones, Nirvana, The Fine Young Cannibals, Bob Marley, Creedence Clearwater.
thompson fan
#14 · Posted: 17 Apr 2006 01:42
The Archies, Green Day, Guns and Roses, Ludacris
number1fan
#15 · Posted: 17 Apr 2006 10:05
I like
Dr Dre ,Eminem,Ice Cube,Wu Tang Clan,oasis,blur,gorilaz,and im a massive fun
of Ennio Moricone
Martin
#16 · Posted: 21 Jun 2006 16:10
Jazz and classical music, mainly. I've been listening to a lot of Elgar and Schubert lately, as well as Billie Holliday. I'm especially pleased at having found a recording of various Elgar pieces interpreted by my grandfather, who was a cellist.
tybaltstone
#17 · Posted: 22 Jun 2006 18:27
Slightly off-topic, but I have to mention this stunning coincidence - I was just listening to 'Dichter und Bauer' by Von Suppé... on which my great-uncle plays cello, as I read your post, Martin! :-o

I'll rectify the off-topicness by adding I like British Blues (late 60s and 70s), rock from the same period, classical (especially Henry Purcell), and various individual bands such as Queen, The Beach Boys, Super Furry Animals, The Sparks... a long list.
Martin
#18 · Posted: 23 Jun 2006 07:36
Wow! :-)
theone
#19 · Posted: 25 Jun 2006 15:31
I like classical music and film scores and carnatic music. My favourite musician is classical composer Erik Satie, his music isn't as awesome as others but he's got personality!
yweski
#20 · Posted: 10 Jul 2006 19:33
A variety of genre from Electronica, Techno, Classic 80's stuffs (Italo Disco, etc...), New Age and Classic Rock

Page  Page 2 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!