Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Eurovision Song Contest 2006

marsbar
#1 · Posted: 23 May 2006 08:54
OK, 'fess up, people: who watched Eurovision 2006, and who voted for Finland? :-)
number1fan
#2 · Posted: 23 May 2006 17:27
I got nothin against it but i wish it wasnt on BBC 1 for nearly 2 and a half hours, its just terry wogan waffleing on realy and Daz Simpson was a complete joke. Stick Tintin and the golden fleece on :)
jockosjungle
#3 · Posted: 23 May 2006 20:46
I watched it, I much preferred the Lithuanian entry, it had me in stitches. I'm glad something out of the ordinary won, sadly next year all the entrants will be death metal!

Rik
Harrock n roll
#4 · Posted: 24 May 2006 09:32
its just terry wogan waffleing on

Terry Wogan is one of the reasons I watch it, his commentary is hilarious! And the Finnish entry was Spinal Tap with horns, all very amusing!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!