Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

So what do other Tintinologists do as a job?

Page  Page 1 of 4:  1  2  3  4  Next » 

yweski
#1 · Posted: 18 May 2006 18:28
I'm just curious of what you guys do as a job? As for me, I'm in the Advertising field.
thmthm
#2 · Posted: 18 May 2006 20:30
Im a concept artist in the video game industry and have also done some film/animation work...

and I need to get in on the TINTIN films !;)
SingingGandalf
#3 · Posted: 18 May 2006 21:04
I hope to be a teacher or lecturer of religions, particularly eastern i.e. Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism as opposed to Christianity, Islam, Judaism etc.
jockosjungle
#4 · Posted: 18 May 2006 21:09
I am a low level civil servant for the Inland Revenue!

Rik
thmthm
#5 · Posted: 20 May 2006 17:46
I guess everybody else here is independently wealthy..I know there are some journalists here - how bout some photojournalists - I want to pick your brain
labrador road 26
#6 · Posted: 21 May 2006 00:33
I work as a projectionist at a cinema and sometimes as a freelance writer. Had an article about Hergé published in the largest morningpaper in Sweden.
Tintinrulz
#7 · Posted: 22 May 2006 03:49
I have casual work in a bookshop.
tonto
#8 · Posted: 22 May 2006 08:09
I'm an environmental manager for a local authority. Not a great job but it pays the bills and leaves enough leftover to add to my Tintin collection :)
theone
#9 · Posted: 22 May 2006 22:30
You have my respect, SingingGandalf.

And I work part time a restaurant in Paramount Canada's Wonderland in Toronto (I'm 17, by the way.)
Danagasta
#10 · Posted: 23 May 2006 14:47
I started out as a journalist for a local radio station, but have since moved to production and programming at a small news/talk AM station. I'm also a Global Moderator for Radio-Info.com's message boards.

Page  Page 1 of 4:  1  2  3  4  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!