Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Other comics /

Blake & Mortimer: Unmade 1983 Film Project?

Richard
UK Correspondent
#1 · Posted: 2 Jun 2006 18:44
I just came across this webpage showing a proposed adaptation of Jacobs' Le Marque Jaune and thought it might be of interest to a few people on here. It was never made since it "wasn't in accordance with Jacobs' vision"; the photos are taken from a three minute pilot.
jock123
#2 · Posted: 5 Jun 2006 10:05
That's really interesting, Richard; I've never heard of that before.

To be honest it doesn't surprise me that it wasn't a goer - it has a slightly hokey look to it, if the pilot was an accurate reflection of the project. If it weren't for the fact that the cast were professionals (you can look them up in the imdb.com database), I'd actually have thought that they were pictures of some fans at a fancy-dress party.

Still, an interesting curiosity!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!