Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Your favorite plays

Tintin and Snowy
#1 · Posted: 3 Jun 2006 01:05
I love acting, playwrighting and seeing plays. What are your favorite plays? I'd probably say Les Miserables and Cats. I would like to see a Tintin play as well!
tybaltstone
#2 · Posted: 3 Jun 2006 16:37
Two I particularly enjoyed were Travesties by Tom Stoppard and the Birthday Party by Harold Pinter. Shakespeare is a perennial fave.
number1fan
#3 · Posted: 3 Jun 2006 20:39
i see the new statesman alan bstard episode 2006 the other day with Rik Mayal he is the funniest guy on the planet:)
jockosjungle
#4 · Posted: 3 Jun 2006 21:44
I love "A Few Good Men" by Aaron Sorkin

Rik
Martin
#5 · Posted: 21 Jun 2006 15:39
Nixon's Nixon, A Few Good Men, Shock-Headed Peter and Trevor Nunn's production of Hamlet are a few of the productions I've enjoyed in later years, but for a while I worked as a copyright agent for a drama publisher and I have to confess it rather dulled my enthusiasm for the theatre.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!