Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Tintin Annual

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4 

edcharlesadams
Trivia Challenge Score Keeper
#31 · Posted: 2 Aug 2006 23:46
I got mine yesterday, once again it looks like a nicely put-together and well-presented book, but I haven't had time to look through it closely yet. I did notice a mistake on page 13 though: the caption says a reproduced image is from Flight 714 to Sydney (sic), which apart from not being the true title for the English edition, refers to an image actually from The Red Sea Sharks. But I'm sure this is an isolated mistake. For the first quiz I did get full marks, though a couple of the questions were a little ambiguous. Excellent service from the Tintin Shop as always!

Ed
Stas Werno
#32 · Posted: 9 Aug 2006 11:21
edcharlesadams
Trivia Challenge Score Keeper
#33 · Posted: 8 Feb 2007 23:47
Volume 3 is due to be published on July 2nd, according to waterstones.com.

Ed

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!