Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

So what do other Tintinologists do as a job?

Page  Page 2 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  Next » 

skut
#11 · Posted: 16 Jun 2006 04:12
I'm a graphic designer. If anyone needs a website or business cards, please let me know! :o)
kirthiboy
#12 · Posted: 16 Jun 2006 06:40
I am a 3D Animator and Character Designer. Here is my blog:
http://kirthyiyer.blogspot.com
Besides that, I love drawing comics in my free time.
Martin
#13 · Posted: 21 Jun 2006 13:32
I'm a freelance translator working with French, Swedish and English. I've actually translated comics before, but sadly not Tintin!
fritzette
#14 · Posted: 26 Jun 2006 14:34
I'm an English tutor for Korean students who come to study here in the Philippines.
Hoxha
#15 · Posted: 3 Jul 2006 17:08
I am an electrical engineer and work for a power company. I have, in the past, also been a mining engineer and a division officer on a navy ship.

I feel like a liberal arts major trapped in the body of an engineer. I started school as a poli sci and linguistics major but then switched to engineering.
hagen8
#16 · Posted: 8 Sep 2006 20:28
I'm a cartoonist, humorous illustrator.
Also a photographer for Georgetown University to pay my bills.
number1fan
#17 · Posted: 9 Sep 2006 20:57
are there vacancys in the tintin shop in floral street becuase i would love to work in there anyone Know where i see if they have a vacancy /
Harrock n roll
#18 · Posted: 10 Sep 2006 12:47
number1fan
are there vacancys in the tintin shop in floral street becuase i would love to work in there anyone Know where i see if they have a vacancy

Why don't you contact them and ask? Let's keep this thread as a place to discuss what individual members do as a job.
veronbeezus
#19 · Posted: 13 Nov 2006 16:37
I work as a Chinese Variety/Drama Writer for Singapore local TV since 1995, but switched freelance a year ago so I can have more free time reading comics from around the world.
Danagasta
#20 · Posted: 13 Nov 2006 19:37
An update--I'l be starting tomorrow as evening news anchor for a radio station in Waterbury, aptly named WATR-AM.

Courtney

Page  Page 2 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!