Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Anchor Bay: New Tintin Movie DVD box set (Nov 2005)

Page  Page 7 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

jock123
#61 · Posted: 8 Nov 2006 13:32
Rocky
If you don't already have this you may be interested to know that hmv.co.uk are currently selling it for only £7.99
That’s a really good price! I was in the central Oxford Street branch in London the other day and they had it for £10.99 or there abouts, which I thought was pretty good, while their Hampstead branch had it at full price - so the moral is that it pays to shop around, even within the same company!
number1fan
#62 · Posted: 8 Nov 2006 15:46
I paid £19.99 for it in a Virgin Megastore - I should have waited, but it was just too tempting.
I hope they hurry up and release more of the oldies on DVD.
Rocky
#63 · Posted: 14 Nov 2006 16:57
I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet: the script PDF for The Calculus Case is complete with all the individual episodes' narrator's intros, episode titles and cliffhanger summations! Fantastic!
number1fan
#64 · Posted: 14 Nov 2006 19:18
How do you get the script? I can’t get it on my DVD player - does it have to go in a computer DVD/ROM drive? I tried that as well and it still doesn’t go!
Help!
Rocky
#65 · Posted: 15 Nov 2006 22:31
How do you get the script
As it says in the DVD instructions, put the DVD in a PC or Mac DVD ROM drive and browse for the scripts folder using your operating system. For example, if you have a PC running Windows: right-click the DVD drive, then click Explore.

Page  Page 7 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!