Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

So what do other Tintinologists do as a job?

Page  Page 3 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  Next » 

Starlight
#21 · Posted: 17 Nov 2006 11:12
Aw...I'm still in high school. I'd like to go into writing as a career, a journalist maybe, and I'd also like to do theatre acting.
number1fan
#22 · Posted: 17 Nov 2006 11:51
im doing a course in uniformed services i would love a carear in comedy writting and acting i have sent a few scripts to the BBC but my scripts have been rejected twice im just going to keep trying
Rajaijah
#23 · Posted: 24 Dec 2006 20:33
I am an architect, working as an employee for a small architectural practice in New Delhi, India. My work involves Desinging Buildings & Interior spaces
caleb
#24 · Posted: 2 Jan 2007 07:47
i'm a cartoonist
number1fan
#25 · Posted: 2 Jan 2007 15:19
Ohh a cartoonist where is your work published
amcdowell
#26 · Posted: 2 Jan 2007 15:28
I work as an Examiner for the British Board of Film Classification. Little did I know all those years ago when I used to read my Tintin books as a child that one day I'd actually get paid to watch Tintin videos!
number1fan
#27 · Posted: 3 Jan 2007 14:42
do you need qulifications to be in the bbfc i have allways wanted to be paid for watching films lol
Verkitso
#28 · Posted: 4 Feb 2007 18:49
I'm a freelance journalist, writer and copywriter... so all you cartoonists who want someone to collaborate with on ideas for stories... get in touch!
fixer79
#29 · Posted: 5 Feb 2007 19:10
I design characters, environments and interfaces at a videogame company called Larian Studios.
shankaro
#30 · Posted: 6 Feb 2007 00:57
shrink (psychiatrist) working for the NHS

Page  Page 3 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!