Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Tintin on the Nintendo Wii as Mii character

pc6552a
#1 · Posted: 23 Dec 2006 21:06
I have created some Mii's of Tintin and Co and wanted to share with this forum. Anyone familiar with the Wii will appreciate the limitations in trying to make these characters with the software provided. Once created these characters can then be used in certain Nintendo as your characters and crowd. Enjoy...
Pls view at <snip!> and give us a good vote on the system, so Tintin can get more media.

[Moderator note: Sorry pc6552a, your post had to be edited to remove the link. As per the rules, we do not allow linking to unofficial Tintin material on the forums.]
number1fan
#2 · Posted: 24 Dec 2006 16:26
i created tintin on smackdown vs raw 2006 was a good likeness he held every single championship going wich was goood what the world needs is a tintin game for the 360,wii or ps2,ps3,psp
tintinspartan
#3 · Posted: 5 Apr 2007 01:55
number1fan
i created tintin on smackdown vs raw 2006 was a good likeness he held every single championship going wich was goood

By Ten Thousand Thundering Televisions! You sure are mad! Did your Tintin character was a good one? But I name all my game profiles Tintin or Haddock or almost all the Tintin characters I know.

By the way, I heard a Tintin game for the Xbox 360, PS3 and all other consoles is currently in the works and set to be realeased next year. Oh Boy, can't wait
jockosjungle
#4 · Posted: 5 Apr 2007 19:35
The rumour about the game was made up on Wikipedia a while ago, I've not heard anything confirming any truth to the rumour (and I love Tintin and games)

R
cigars of the beeper
#5 · Posted: 5 Apr 2007 19:39
A Tintin PC game would be nice.
tintinman
#6 · Posted: 8 Apr 2007 07:53
Excuse me but there are Tintin PC games (about three)

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!