Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

How many Tintin books do you have (or have read)?

Page  Page 4 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next » 

caleb
#31 · Posted: 28 Dec 2006 19:42
I have 11 colour Tintin books, and also Tintin and Alph-Art, plus the black and white facsilimes of Tintin in the Congo, Tintin in the Land of the Soviets Tintin in America, and Cigars of the Pharaoh, and I have read all 24 of the Tintin books!
pmsnmehta
#32 · Posted: 29 Dec 2006 04:25
Hi guys,

I am a new member to this fabulous site. I have all the 7 3-in one books of Tintin. Also Tintin & the blue oranges, Golden Fleece & Shark Lake. Also a reference book - Tintin & the companion, one of the best books available. Also 3 books of Zette, Jo & Jocko.
I want to get hold of as many reference books on Tintin as possible. Is it possible to compile all the books ever written by Herge and reference books on Tintin.

PM
tintin_in_arcata
#33 · Posted: 30 Dec 2006 20:26
I have read all the Tintin books and own all of them(including Alph art, Soviets, and Congo).
I have 2 Jo and Zette books, and I have read 1 of the Quicke and Flupke books.
I am collecting the facsimile editions and I have several Tintin reference books.
Kimmo
#34 · Posted: 2 Jan 2007 14:10
Read em all except Tintin in the Congo.

Own em all except The Castafiore Emerald, Soviets, Congo, Alph Art.

Also got a copy of the Golden Fleece book.

How long have Golden Fleece and Blue Oranges been out of print?
pmsnmehta
#35 · Posted: 4 Jan 2007 12:56
I've also got Alph-Art, Congo and Soviet
I also want to get hold of the the two Jo, Zette & Jocko books, Secret Ray Parts 1 & 2.
Jordy
#36 · Posted: 9 Jan 2007 11:19
I have all Tintin books, in English (That includes Soviets, Alph-Art and Lake of Sharks), except for Congo.
veronbeezus
#37 · Posted: 9 Jan 2007 19:58
I am the proud owner of all the Tintin books in English, including Soviets, Congo and Alph-Art.

Unfortunately from Tintin in America to Picaros, I only have them in the form of the 3-In-One series. I do hope to expand my collection to the individual, hard cover ones, but the price is holding me back a little.
Perhaps if I can control my desire better, I will buy two books per month, then within a year I would have all!

I also have a copy of Michael Farr's Complete Companion, two issues of Tintin and Snowy Action Play Book, and have ordered Tintin at Sea.

As for other books by Hergé, I only have Valley of the Cobras... it's tough to even find them in where I lived!
Pushy
#38 · Posted: 6 Feb 2007 12:26
All the "Main" ones.

Including Tintin at Sea.

But desperatly to read world of the Inca.. Mission to the Moon.. etc etc
TNT
#39 · Posted: 15 Feb 2007 03:41
I have 30 Korean Tintin books. 3 books are 1993 version(now out of print)and 24 books are 2002 version(new books. soviet~picaros and lake of the sharks, not alph-art). and 3 are temporary books from publish company for correct some errors.
and I have 21 English Tintin books(all book), and 10 Chinese tintin books.
Uhm...I can't remember how many I have read...I have read 1993 version by 50, 2002 version by 5.
castafiole
#40 · Posted: 21 Feb 2007 03:29
Thanks to the generosity of my sister, I am now the proud owner of all the Tintin books, some in English and some in French.

I should also note that, evil person that I am, I have introduced my two neices to Tintin. Another two addicted, and the legacy continues! Mwahahaha!

Page  Page 4 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!