Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Tintin thing you would do if you won the lotto

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 

Jordy
#1 · Posted: 9 Jan 2007 11:27
Just curious, but if you won the lotto and had a heap of money to spend, what Tintin related thing would you do with it?

I for one would build an estate exactly like Marlinspike Hall, down to the gardens being exactly the same.

Anyone else?
Ranko
#2 · Posted: 9 Jan 2007 16:42
Well I'm going to hire a Calculus type professor to build a "Super-Calcacolor Clothes Brushing Time Machine" which will whisk me back in time to enable me to deposit a large sum of money in a trust fund which matures on my birthday this year! But I suppose I could just win the lottery again...

Along with that I'd have a Carreidas type private jet which I could fly of course. :-)
Tintinrulz
#3 · Posted: 9 Jan 2007 23:27
I would spend the money on creating an amazing life-action Tintin movie that lives up to Herge's name.
Hire the best directors, producers, cast, crew, concept artists etc in the business.
lintondrums
#4 · Posted: 11 Jan 2007 10:28
With the money i would recreate tintin's adventures and so tour around the world finding particualar rare objects or solving crimes

For example I would follow tintin's steps in finding the real broken ear
veronbeezus
#5 · Posted: 11 Jan 2007 14:21
I will definitely franchise a Tintin Store in Singapore!!!
Captain Chester
#6 · Posted: 12 Jan 2007 16:41
lintondrums
Tintinrulz
What about combining your ideas and creating a docudrama about Tintin?

Captain Chester
tintin_in_arcata
#7 · Posted: 14 Jan 2007 00:19
I'd probably finish collecting every last Tintin item that I don't have,(believe it or not there are quite a few).

Or how about breeding dogs that look like Snowy?
jockosjungle
#8 · Posted: 14 Jan 2007 13:23
Publish The Thermozero, the last JZ&J adventure

R
Captain Chester
#9 · Posted: 21 Jan 2007 00:19
Buy a blue Lotus Elise with the licence plate
"BLU LTS".
Quiff
#10 · Posted: 23 Jan 2007 22:09
Give all the money to charity! That's what Tintin would do! (okay, so I'd keep enough to treat myself to something; we can't all be as perfect as he is ;)

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!