Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

SNES: Music for the "Tintin in Tibet" and "Prisoners of the Sun" games

Tintinopolous
#1 · Posted: 13 Jan 2007 14:20
I thought the music was excellent for the SNES games - what about you?

And does anbody know who wrote these great scores?
jockosjungle
#2 · Posted: 13 Jan 2007 15:09
Try completing the game and maybe credits will come up, not sure though, I never got off the first level! Haha

R
fixer79
#3 · Posted: 15 Jan 2007 19:32
The music in the games 'Tintin in Tibet' and 'Prisoners of the sun' was made by Emmanuel Régis.
He also worked on those games as a programmer.
Oh- and he also did the music for 'the Smurfs' and 'Lucky Luke' games (also from Infogrames).
Hope this helps :)
Cedric
#4 · Posted: 19 Jul 2017 02:55
He also did music on the SNES Spirou game!
You should check out the three game series of Tintin in Tibet, Spirou, and Tintin: Prisoners of the Sun on the SNES! They are awesome and use similar game-play.
Yes, they are hard, but because of my love for the comics I mastered them!

Asterix, Lucky Luke and Smurf don't have as much in common as these three games are, which I prefer on the SNES and Megadrive (The Smurfs is great too, but Spirou and Tintin are awesome! They are such fun!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!