Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Tintin thing you would do if you won the lotto

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

ClaroQuerido
#11 · Posted: 24 Feb 2007 22:15
The first thing I'd do would be to go and claim it.
maxmordon
#12 · Posted: 22 Mar 2007 03:09
Have built a model of the broken ear fetish and a model of the Unicorn ship.

Tintinrulz
I would spend the money on creating an amazing life-action Tintin movie that lives up to Herge's name.
Hire the best directors, producers, cast, crew, concept artists etc in the business.

By any chance are you going to name your company Cosmos Pictures?
tintinspartan
#13 · Posted: 26 Mar 2007 11:05
For me,i'll go on a holiday to Brussels to see Tintin-related places like the 2m statue of Tintin and the Tintin Mural at Stokkel Station. For the rest, i'll build a Tintin-themed room for myself and collect all Tintin VCDs and books.
motheroftintin
#14 · Posted: 29 Mar 2007 03:07
First I'd buy Tintin in Soviet/Congo, cuz my Dad won't let me buy them with his money.

Then, I'd build a castle on an island in Scotland and turn it into a Tintin museum. And I'd buy the Scheherazade and tour the red sea.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!