Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

English paperback editions and hardback boxed set, Autumn 2007

edcharlesadams
Trivia Challenge Score Keeper
#1 · Posted: 20 Apr 2007 18:38
Paperback editions of Tintin in the Land of the Soviets, Tintin in the Congo, and Tintin and Alph-Art are due for release in September. They will be published by Little, Brown (the U.S. publisher). The blurb reads:

"Little, Brown is celebrating 100 years of Hergé with 3 titles never before published in the U.S. Join traveling reporter Tintin and his faithful dog Snowy, along with well-known friends such as Captain Haddock, as they embark on extraordinary adventures spanning historical and political events, fantasy and science-fiction adventures and thrilling mysteries. These full-color graphic novels broke new ground when they were first released and became the inspiration for countless modern-day comic artists."

Strangely, Tintin and Alph-Art is listed as having 144 pages.

In addition, a boxed set of hardback editions is due in November.

Ed
tintinspartan
#2 · Posted: 21 Apr 2007 16:56
Well, i was searching for books at a store and found out that there are new compilation albums with new Egmont covers. I like the design but too bad. No money. Well, if someone's kind enough to give a picture of the cover of the new compilations.
Lee John Parlett
#3 · Posted: 21 Apr 2007 18:13
Hi all,

I hope you´re all enjoying the weekend.

A pdf is available from Little,Brown which shows the books.

Visit the website:

http://www.hachettebookgroupusa.com/index.html

Type Herge into the search box and from the results click on ´Little, Brown Books for Young Readers pdf´.

Take care,

Lee
skut
#4 · Posted: 29 May 2007 06:25
The link to the PDF is:

http://www.hachettebookgroupusa.com/library/lbyrfw08.pdf

The box set is on page 22.
BwanaBob
#5 · Posted: 27 Jun 2007 19:29
Amazon is now taking pre-orders for the new "paperback" editions of Land of the Soviets, In the Congo and Alph-Art
cigars of the beeper
#6 · Posted: 20 Aug 2007 21:16
I've preordered Soviets and Congo, and am greatly anticipating them.
The link did not work, by the way.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!