Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

What kind of music do you like?

Page  Page 3 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next » 

Hoxha
#21 · Posted: 12 Jul 2006 03:29
Worldbeat, Afropop, Argentine rock music from the '70s(Arco Iris, Sui Generis, Aquelarre), Jethro Tull's early works (up to about "Songs from the Wood").
Tintin and Snowy
#22 · Posted: 21 Oct 2006 03:54
I am totally obsessed with Les Miserables music. I have purchased three Les Mis CDs. I really like songs from musicals.
tintinisthegreatest
#23 · Posted: 21 Oct 2006 05:22
I am in love with Mozart, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky...all classical composers. I also like 50s and 60s, particularly the Beatles.
Shaggy Milou
#24 · Posted: 22 Oct 2006 01:53
Musical Theatre of all kinds, from Gilbert & Sullivan to Andrew Lloyd Webber. I love opera, particularly Puccini, Verdi, Wagner and Mussorgsky. Pop and Rock wise I love Tori Amos, Judy Garland, Janis Joplin, Pink, Garbage... a lot of female singers.
Captain Chester
#25 · Posted: 23 Oct 2006 03:32
Mostly classical, love Vivaldi, Mozart, Beethoven, also like a band called This Hope
Starlight
#26 · Posted: 17 Nov 2006 11:26
It's really diverse: Keane, Vanessa Carlton, Franz Ferdinand, several others... and I love musicals as well.
number1fan
#27 · Posted: 17 Nov 2006 11:45
Does anyhere like wu tang clan,gravediggaz they make some crazy music
tintinspartan
#28 · Posted: 1 May 2007 04:44
[Moved from duplicate thread.]

Well, it's more than a month that i've been here and I want to know what type of music you all love. I loved music from Roy 'Big O' Orbison, especially his tracks like 'Pretty Woman', 'You Got It' and 'Only The Lonely', Elvis Presly, Tom Jones, ABBA, Billy Joel, Eddy Rabbit, Radio CCR, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Archies, The Four Seasons, Frankie Valli, Marvin Gaye, Olivia Newton John, Gilbert O' Solomon, Ray Charles, Celine Dion, Frank Sinatra, Sting, Duran Duran, The Jackson 5, Cliff Richard and many more.

Well, that's mine. What's your music interests?
-tintinspartan-
TheBlueLotus
#29 · Posted: 1 May 2007 09:38
[Moved from duplicate thread.]

Hey,
You have some pretty good bands in there I must say..
Some of my favourites would have to be: The beatles, Led Zeppelin, Bob Marley, Radiohead, Badly Drawn Boy, CSN, I like a bit of jazz, I'm mostly into older music, I much prefer it to all this new pop music put it that way!
tintin_in_arcata
#30 · Posted: 4 May 2007 03:47
Elton John, Billy Joel, Peter Gabriel, Tom Lehrer, Joplin... I wish I could say Mats Lidstrom, but I haven't heard the Tintin Suite yet so no...

Page  Page 3 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!