Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

How do you recover from a cold, flu or fever?

tintinspartan
#1 · Posted: 18 May 2007 11:51
I got myself under the weather today and feeling very cold while i'm sleeping. I went to a doctor and she says that i'm having a flu. Well, besides medication, what would you do to help you get better from a cold, flu or fever?
number1fan
#2 · Posted: 18 May 2007 16:13
hot fruit drink lots of sleep head ex extra tablets hot bath followed by a cold one allways does the trick for me
waveofplague
#3 · Posted: 18 May 2007 20:42
I say, spartan, try a spot of Vitamin C, a heaping helping of Rest and Relaxation, add a dash of patience, and a dollop of Zinc and you'll be over it in no time.

Oh and you could also try chicken soup. Vaya con Dios.
mondrian
#4 · Posted: 19 May 2007 02:29
Well, I read some comic books and drink a lots of whisky (no, it doesn´t heal me. but getting drunk while reading corto maltese makes the sickness bearable.)

If you don´t like whisky, just try the comics & lying down idly. Idleness is a pleasure which should be practiced whenever possible.
waveofplague
#5 · Posted: 19 May 2007 03:30
Idleness is a pleasure which should be practiced whenever possible.

Concur, seconded, agreed, etc.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!