Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Tintin musical - seeking lyrics

star2b
#1 · Posted: 26 May 2007 01:19
Anyone know where you can find the lyrics to the music in Tintin & the Temple of the Sun?
(In English preferably but happy to try and translate if it's somewhere in another language)
tintinspartan
#2 · Posted: 26 May 2007 19:42
I just bought the Musical's official soundtrack via online auction. Well, it's comtempilary booklet in the CD shows the lyrics but unfortunatly, it's in french. I'll try to scan it and post it here.
jockosjungle
#3 · Posted: 26 May 2007 20:31
I think lyrics are copyrighted, don't want to get this forum into trouble!

R
jock123
#4 · Posted: 26 May 2007 23:20
tintinspartan
I'll try to scan it and post it here.
Err, no, you won’t thank you! As Rik says, the lyrics are copyright, and we can’t allow you to re-publish them wholesale.
star2b, there isn’t an officially sanctioned version of the lyrics in English, so you will either have to make do with the French or Dutch lyrics to be found in the soundtrack CD booklets, or the sheet music mentioned here.
You might find it useful to do a forum search before asking a question, as many topics have already been raised and the information is there; the searck link is in the right hand top corner of the page.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!