Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

What you do during Christmas?

tintinspartan
#1 · Posted: 17 Jun 2007 07:46
I'm in need of info of Christmas for a School Project. Mainly all of you guys are Christians. What do you always do for Christmas? What ceremonies are held during Christmas. Please help me. Thanx
number1fan
#2 · Posted: 17 Jun 2007 11:31
My Christmas spent infront of the telly,roast dinner with everything and boxing day i go sleep lol typical christmas for me
cigars of the beeper
#3 · Posted: 17 Jun 2007 16:26
Our traditions at our household are really not standard for our area (Connecticut,USA) But I will help you out. We do a five candle advent wreath, which corresponds with our church. It starts four weeks before the last sunday before christmas. one candle is lit each week. The last candle is lit on christmas eve, to represent Jesus's birth. We put up our christmas tree on christmas eve too. On christmas morning we exchange gifts, although they we exchange much fewer gifts than most people in our area. Here in the USA, christmas has become more of a materialistic holiday rather than a christian one. If you want me to be more specific about our traditions, just let me know.
jockosjungle
#4 · Posted: 17 Jun 2007 20:47
We open presents, we eat food and we watch TV

R
tintinspartan
#5 · Posted: 19 Jun 2007 16:00
cigarsofthebeeper, I need you to explain me more further.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!