Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Tintin helped me pass my exam!

tintinspartan
#1 · Posted: 21 Apr 2007 17:39
Well, I was in School and the teacher gave me an assignment to do a History Gameshow. At first, I was thinking on how the game goes till I was watching a Tintin VCD when the bulb lighted. I got to work to do a Tintin-themed Adventure Quiz. It took me about a week to finish and the prsentation day came. I was the last person. The class was quiet as the group before me gave a pretty good one but was not well-celebrated.

It was my turn. My mind was giving thoughts that the class will hate it as they don't like my type of Tintin image I had. I just loaded the game on the PC and it showed on the projector. I started to talk. A good friend of mine helped me with the scrolling of the slides. I used Tintin book speechboxes which were empty and loaded my own text. The show went on and I put bonuses with Tintin characters, including Tintin himself. At the end of the show,...

The class clapped and cheered as the last slide was showed. I heard shouts like 'Tintin rocks' and 'Nice Tintin content' and much more. It never ends there. My teacher gave me an A1 and I was top of the class. The first time I was the top of the class. Yahoo! 'The slideshow rejuvenates me,' my teacher remarked as she had a bad day scolding other mischevious students from the other classes. My friends wants a place in my group for the next project. They all hate me but, with the help of Tintin, I regained thier trust and loyalty.

Well, that's my story. I would like to show you the game but I think I post it up in my website soon. Well, any views?
Isabel a marche sur la lune
#2 · Posted: 29 Apr 2007 05:30
nice one!

I actually used tintin as the sole object of a media technology project when i was in grade 11, it was super fun. No idea what my grade was though!
SakuraT5
#3 · Posted: 1 Sep 2007 05:12
I used Tintin for a number of projects of mine including my English and my History project when I was in the 10th grade and also this year for my visual thinking project in which the topic was about comic books and graphic novelists.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!