Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Michael Farr: New biography, "The Adventures of Hergé"

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Harrock n roll
#11 · Posted: 24 Oct 2007 08:47
Tintinrulz
It'll be a wonder if this book is ever released
As mentioned in another thread, in order to promote his new books Michael Farr will be doing a book signing at the Tintin Shop in London on Saturday November 3rd starting at 2:30pm.

So it should be out by then I hope!
edcharlesadams
Trivia Challenge Score Keeper
#12 · Posted: 24 Oct 2007 10:23
Well I've had my copy for a couple of weeks now - perhaps there was glitch in Amazon's system? In any case it says it's in stock now.

I'll post a review when I get round to it...

Ed
Tintinrulz
#13 · Posted: 25 Oct 2007 08:21
Really? Is the book any good? Could you please give us a bit of a review of the book, if you have any time?

Thanks
Harrock n roll
#14 · Posted: 29 Oct 2007 16:23
Apparently, there will be a review of the book in this weekend's Mail on Sunday.
Tintinrulz
#15 · Posted: 29 Oct 2007 22:40
...and now the book has finally been released.
Dupondt
#16 · Posted: 29 Oct 2007 23:45
I could have sworn I saw that in France during the summer - it's not a translation though, is it?
Tintinrulz
#17 · Posted: 30 Oct 2007 07:43
No, I'm pretty sure it's just in English.
Austin
#18 · Posted: 31 Oct 2007 23:49
Michael Farr is bilingual - hence I guess he wrote both English and French versions. Great book btw.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!