Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Shocking news: pokemoncrater closing in December

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 

zaveri_tintin
#1 · Posted: 17 Nov 2007 16:23
To Juhis, Dupondt, fritzette:
If you are registered at pokemoncrater.com, then visit the site and play a few battles for the last time . The site is going to be closed down on December 1 2007. So there are just 12 days more to go before the site goes extinct.

To Cigars of the beeper: you can at least visit that site now , only as a proof that the site once existed.
Tintinrulz
#2 · Posted: 18 Nov 2007 07:11
Terrible new, jus' terrible. I must retire to my room and cry myself to sleep.
What is a life without Pokemon Crater? It's just not worth living.

lol

Moderator Warning: Tut tut, Tintinrulz - you are just a hair's breadth away from trolling, and we wouldn't want that, would we? There is no reason to mock someone's interest, just because it doesn't interest you. If you don't like pokemon, just ignore the thread, don't make sarcastic comments to try and get a reaction from them.
The Tintinologist Team
zaveri_tintin
#3 · Posted: 19 Nov 2007 14:26
Tintinrulz
Are you making fun of me? or do yu really mean it?
cigars of the beeper
#4 · Posted: 19 Nov 2007 15:52
zaveri_tintin

You just won't give up trying to convert me to pokemonism, will you? I did not deny the existence of pokemoncrater, I just said I was not interested in pokemon. I am sorry for you though that your favorite online game is going down, though. Isn't it strange though, that as soon as I hear about it, it announces that it is about to end.
zaveri_tintin
#5 · Posted: 21 Nov 2007 12:25
cigars of the beeper
Isn't it strange though, that as soon as I hear about it, it announces that it is about to end.

That is why i asked you to just visit that site , only to check out that it was closing. I did not ask you to play there. I thought you would visit it someday after december 1 2007, find it extinct and then tell me i was only bluffing about its existence.
cigars of the beeper
#6 · Posted: 21 Nov 2007 21:37
I do believe that it exists, but since I am not at all interested in pokemon, I don't feel like taking the time to verify what you are saying. Anyway, why should you and several other members be making this up? I don't see why there should be a conspiracy against me. I completely trust you that it exists.
Tintinrulz
#7 · Posted: 22 Nov 2007 06:27
Sorry about the almost trolling.
That really wasn't my intention. I guess I'm just so fed up with all the Pokemon threads when this forum should be predominantly about Tintin, Herge and works they've inspired.
My apologies. I'll try to avoid doing it in the future.

Moderator Note: Apology accepted. As for the forum being predominantly about Tintin, that is true; but the Lounge is designed specifically for topics not related to the primary subject, and there is certainly nothing wrong with anyone talking about pokemon or anything else, provided it doesn't break our other posting guidelines. There are only three threads on pokemon, which isn't really a lot, especially as only one of them is actualy running.
If they aren't your thing, you can always start your own discussions on fly-tying, hub-caps, morris dancing, tatting, pr-1918 football teams, or whatever else is of interest to you: we are always keen for the boards to get dicussion going!
The Tintinologist Team
zaveri_tintin
#8 · Posted: 24 Nov 2007 07:58
But what i wanted to tell you all was that this is the first time i am hearing about a website closing down. Can sites really get closed down?
Will tintinologist close down too one day?
The Blue Lotus
#9 · Posted: 26 Nov 2007 20:07
zaveri_tintin: Will tintinologist close down too one day?

Only if there are too many Pokemon threads...

(Joke!)
cigars of the beeper
#10 · Posted: 28 Nov 2007 20:41
zaveri_tintin
Will tintinologist close down too one day?

If it does, that will be a very sad day.

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!