Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

10th of January: Happy Birthday Tintin and Snowy!

Page  Page 2 of 11:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next » 

veronbeezus
#11 · Posted: 11 Jan 2007 08:56
Wow so it was Tintin & Snowy's Birthday yesterday!! What a coincidence as my cousin helped me brought back lots of goodies from UK yesterday, which includes a 30cm Snowy! And today Snowy is already following everywhere I go, when I am driving, he's in my car, when I got home he sits right back into my room.. just liked how he used to follow Tintin!

Happy Belated to both and a great year for all Tintinologists!!
tintinagalog
#12 · Posted: 7 Jan 2008 12:11
[Moved from duplicate thread]

January 10, 1929 when Tintin first appeared in the land of Soviets. 79 years after, the adventures of this intrepid Le Petit Viengtieme reporter lives on.

Shall we celebrate Tintin's birthday? And how?

Suggestions are always welcome. :)
Diego the Dreadful
#13 · Posted: 7 Jan 2008 18:20
Wow I didn't realize this remarkable event was today. Happy Birthday Tintin!
cigars of the beeper
#14 · Posted: 7 Jan 2008 18:29
Diego the Dreadful

It's not until the tenth. Today is the seventh.

Anyway, I'm not sure what I'm going to do for Tintin's 79th birthday.
Diego the Dreadful
#15 · Posted: 7 Jan 2008 20:03
Whoops! I tend to lose track of time in the holidays...
Rexmilou
#16 · Posted: 9 Jan 2008 18:21
My partner and I have a bottle of Brochet-Hervieux Brut 1996 champagne to open on Snowy's birthday tomorrow. This was Herge's favourite champagne and the bottle is embossed in Herge's honour. Only one place in London sells this (Hansford Wines). We are looking forward to the celebration.
Rajpal
#17 · Posted: 10 Jan 2008 00:56
My partner and I have a bottle of Brochet-Hervieux Brut 1996 champagne to open on Snowy's birthday tomorrow. This was Herge's favourite champagne and the bottle is embossed in Herge's honour. Only one place in London sells this (Hansford Wines). We are looking forward to the celebration.

Cheers to that! :)
cigars of the beeper
#18 · Posted: 10 Jan 2008 23:51
Well, I have actually not celebrated at all today, (I couldn't think of anything to do) but I do hope that I can think of something next year on Tintin's 80th birthday. If Tintin was a real person, he'd be about 95 by now!

Happy Birthday, Tintin!
Tintinrulz
#19 · Posted: 11 Jan 2008 01:32
Happy 79th birthday Tintin!
You're an inspiration to us all!
cigars of the beeper
#20 · Posted: 2 Jan 2009 14:19
This is about a week early, but, on Saturday, January 10th, 2009, Tintin turns eighty. What an amazingly long time he has now been bringing adventure to people of all ages, and even all over the world. He is even older than such people as Superman and Batman, and much more interesting too, in my opinion. So, on Saturday, the tenth, don't forget to observe our hero's birthday!
Happy Birthday Tintin!

(Oh, and some of you would find it interesting to know that tomorrow, the third, is J.R.R. Tolkien's 117th birthday) ;-)

Page  Page 2 of 11:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!