Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

tintinspartan - TV Star!

tintinspartan
#1 · Posted: 20 Feb 2008 12:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C9rYZK2o80&feature=PlayList&p=E913FA3F 4C7775D8&index=1

Dear, the guy with the blue sweater (long sleeve) and bespectacled is myself being interviewed by a major international renowned Channel. I was nervous at that point of time. Note that this is released by permission from the owner.

I was interviewed about local buses
jock123
#2 · Posted: 21 Feb 2008 12:35
I though that was really quite interesting - nobody looked or sounded nervous, and it got the enthusiasm across. Well done!

Oh, and I changed the thread title to better reflect the content! Any more of this, and we’ll have to put your name in the “Famous Fans of Tintin” thread too…! ;-)

PS: And I just realized that the amended title can be sung to the tune of “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”, should anyone wish to do so…

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!