Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Are there famous people among us?

cigars of the beeper
#1 · Posted: 23 Feb 2008 14:44
We All know that there are some famous Tintin fans. It occured to me the other day that maybe some of our fellow members might actually be Michael Farr or Steven Spielberg. I suppose even Yves Rodier might be lurking around here somewhere. It would be suspicious if someone was always defending Rodier's Alph-Art whenever someone said something bad about it. So, what does everyone think, could there actually be some famous Tintin fans here as our fellow members? Remember, it's not impossible.
Balthazar
#2 · Posted: 24 Feb 2008 16:21
Well, absolutely between ourselves, I'm the Pharaoh Ramases II. Tweet, tweet...
waveofplague
#3 · Posted: 24 Feb 2008 21:38
Hey Balthazar, aren't you a cartoonist? Or is this a false memory?
tintinspartan
#4 · Posted: 25 Feb 2008 14:27
Well, i'm abit well known as a bus fan in the least.

So I thought maybe i'm famous in my country as a bus freak. As all of you may know, i starred in a TV show as an interviewee about busfanning

If you don't catch the ball there, you might as well don't mind this.
Balthazar
#5 · Posted: 26 Feb 2008 09:42
waveofplague
Hey Balthazar, aren't you a cartoonist? Or is this a false memory?

No, it's not a false memory. Now that I've come off the rajaijah juice, I realise that I am indeed a cartoonist and sadly not a famous ruler of ancient Egypt.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!