Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Other comics /

"Sunrise" comic

cigars of the beeper
#1 · Posted: 6 Mar 2008 18:14
Hi everyone,
my brother has become the author of a webcomic. I thought that you all might be interested in it, because he was partly influenced by Herge (He likes Tintin too, but not enough to be a member here.) It is kind of like an alternate history, where airships are a common means of shipping and conveyance. The current storyline follows Neil Raven, the pilot on the airship. I suppose Balthazar, being a cartoonist might be especially interested in it. If you wish to tell him what you think of it, I think on his page he has a button you can click on to send him an email. I think he would love some feedback. The story has not really picked up yet, but that is because he needs to introduce all of his characters first. A new page of the comic is put up each week, just like how a new page of Tintin used to appear in "Le Petit Vingtieme" each week. So, check it out.
Grey
#2 · Posted: 6 Mar 2008 19:50
That's pretty cool. Awesome work your brother's done with the comic.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!