Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Official Tintin site revamped

Page  Page 1 of 3:  1  2  3  Next » 

Rexmilou
#1 · Posted: 17 Apr 2008 09:20
The new format for the tintin.com site is excellent - the integration of different language groups is certainly an improvement; French is still the dominant language. Hopefully this will become more balanced once the movie is produced and the Americans get interested in Tintin. (Although I have wondered if the film might be better in French with subtitles or dubbing).

A message from Yves Fevrier at Moulinsart regarding the new tintin.com site says that 'the next step is to create a nice interface with the video and to program video content within the framework of tintin tv'. Watch the tintin.com space.

Another message from Marcel Wilmot at Moulinsart has informed me that there will be another Tintin market in Brussels on Saturday 19th July 2008 from 4-8pm. The last 2 markets have been worth attending just to see the enthusiasm of Tintin collectors, as well as a source of valuable and interesting material. Belgium celebrates Independence Day on 21st with great gusto - they certainly know how to throw a party.
cigars of the beeper
#2 · Posted: 17 Apr 2008 18:10
Wow, I thiught that they were going to do that soon, because they re-did the store.Tintin.com site a while ago. It looks great.
Triskeliae
#3 · Posted: 18 Apr 2008 00:35
Yeah! I love it. I made an order through the Tintin Store there and it arrived in days! I had to make another one!

Next item to order in a near future is a Tintin watch! ;p

One Hour Later....
I ordered the watch!!!! Bwa-ha-ha-ha-haaa!!!!
cigars of the beeper
#4 · Posted: 19 Apr 2008 02:43
If the store shipped so fast to you, I wonder if there is an distribution center somewhere in the US. I would have liked a watch, but $$$$.
Triskeliae
#5 · Posted: 19 Apr 2008 03:15
Once the order is processed they FedEx it.
cigars of the beeper
#6 · Posted: 20 Apr 2008 00:46
I'll probably order something eventually.
Triskeliae
#7 · Posted: 20 Apr 2008 01:20
I also love the trivias from the official website. Very challenging! But they're not in English! :(
cigars of the beeper
#8 · Posted: 21 Apr 2008 20:53
That makes them even more challenging.
"Bwa-ha-ha-ha-haaa!!!!"
-Triskeliae, April 18, 2008.
All copyrights are property of their respective owners.
Void where prohibited by law.
Triskeliae
#9 · Posted: 22 Apr 2008 13:09
LOL! Really?? These sinister laugh is protected? From whom it comes from?

And keeping the trend:
cigars of the beeper wrote:
That makes them even more challenging.

Tell me about it!
cigars of the beeper
#10 · Posted: 22 Apr 2008 20:28
It's your copyright.
Bwa-ha-ha-ha-haaa!!! © TRISKELIAE.

I was just saying that the quizzes would be more challenging just because they are in French. That makes them basically impossible for me to do.

Page  Page 1 of 3:  1  2  3  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!