Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Tintin in Kerala & Tintin in Pune - an exhibition

advnarayan
#1 · Posted: 13 Aug 2008 15:52
There was an exhibition conducted in India recently titled TINTIN IN KERALA and TINTIN IN PUNE. Pune and Kerala are two places in India. The theme was simple- what would Tintin do, what would be his way of dressing if he were in India. The artists from this part of the world gave wings to their imagination while drawing the different pictures. All together a great experience.
The exhibition was organised by the Alliane Francaise, India- I have put in a request to release a booklet containing all the prints- so that everyone can enjoy the same.
Harrock n roll
#2 · Posted: 14 Aug 2008 10:04
Very interesting. Thanks for the info!
advnarayan
#3 · Posted: 8 Sep 2008 02:49
Hi all
I have with me in jpeg format some of the pictures taken at TINTIN IN KERALA exhibition. It is a tribute to Herge’s Tintin- and part of a tour- “Tintin in India” – so if you want to see Tintin in an Indian avatar- just post a request with subject tintin in Kerala to advnarayan(at)gmail(dot)com. I shall post the same soon.
Regards,
As always
Narayan

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!