Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

When do you like to read Tintin - in bed?

Page  Page 1 of 3:  1  2  3  Next » 

cryofry
#1 · Posted: 5 Dec 2008 08:05
Since I was a kid (I'm currently 23), I've made it a habit of reading Tintin before I go to bed. I love reading a Tintin book when it's raining. That is my idea of heaven - the rain pattering gently on the roof while I'm engrossed in a Tintin book, safe and sound in my own bed.
Tintinrulz
#2 · Posted: 6 Dec 2008 08:53
I'm sure God will let us read Tintin in Heaven.

I used to read Tintin books all the time, so yes I read them before bed.
I still read them but not before bed.
SakuraT5
#3 · Posted: 6 Dec 2008 09:15
I started reading ever since I was 11...and am still continuing to do so...Infact I was so crazy about Tintin that I used to keep the book underneath my pillow...although I do read it sometimes, I really don't have the time because I'm a media student....There were times when I used to imagine why Tintin and Snowy would keep on running in most of the images....I guess now I know....
cigars of the beeper
#4 · Posted: 6 Dec 2008 18:15
I read Tintin in bed sometimes when I'm in between books and can't decide what to read next.
Voluma
#5 · Posted: 7 Dec 2008 13:50
I read Tintin before bed all the time, especially when I haven't decided on a big chunky novel to keep me entertained for the next week or two. I've read all my copies so many times now I can open them at any point in the story and know what's going on. ^-^ When I turn off the light I always have trouble sleeping for a few hours, so I make up Tintin adventures to tell my sister. And then when I close my eyes I can't get the images out of my head, to the sound of the characters' voices from the TV programme! :) It's comforting.
Katherine
#6 · Posted: 10 Jan 2009 22:06
Tintins are my solve-alls for not being able to sleep. If I have a really bad stomach ache or something and can't sleep, then I'll just pull out a Tintin and start reading. And I've read them all so many times I don't even need to actually be awake to know what's going on.
Amilah
#7 · Posted: 10 Jan 2009 23:02
I love sending rascar capac pictures to my friends before they go to bed.

Doesn't beat making an impersonation through the window when they live close enough.
Je suis Tintin
#8 · Posted: 28 Jan 2009 01:01
Yes I always read them.
Once I read 5 books in a row and it lasted till midnight.
Chuckles_Merrily
#9 · Posted: 4 Feb 2009 11:14
Hehe, I used to read them before bed all the time... about 3-4 years ago... occasionally when i'm in a Tintin mood, I'll whip one out and read in my bed... there's nothing more comfortable
number1fan
#10 · Posted: 18 Feb 2009 09:06
Im off ill so i have been re-reading Cigars of the phroae and blue lotus.

Page  Page 1 of 3:  1  2  3  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!