Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

If you were a character in Tintin's world...

Page  Page 3 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next » 

Katherine
#21 · Posted: 22 Oct 2008 05:48
Camera-killer!
Amythejater
#22 · Posted: 24 Oct 2008 21:46
I've always wanted to be tintins friend, like someone in his own age, that's always with him like Haddock or Milou. But just like a friend. He doesn't really have any female-friends.

Triskeliae:
I think I am ok by being a reader. I tried to see myself as a character, but I can't!

I kind of always have to see myself as a chracter in everything. And In tintin too. I just love changing the stories in my head, lkke fanfiction, but i'm not writing it down.
Grey
#23 · Posted: 4 Nov 2008 13:20
You'll expect me to become a young reporter like Tintin and have the hots for him.
evelyn
#24 · Posted: 6 Nov 2008 07:19
to tintinagalog's message, I think it isn't sound corny ^^
Voluma
#25 · Posted: 12 Dec 2008 17:35
I'd be Jolyon Wagg's daughter, have a major crush on Tintin and follow him everywhere. >) No I wouldn't. But it would be funny.

Actually, I think I'd like to be a semi-important character - dropping in now and then, coming on the odd adventure. Perhaps I'd be Tintin's boss. >) After all, he's rarely seen to do much journalism, is he?
Katherine
#26 · Posted: 18 Dec 2008 05:54
Voluma:
After all, he's rarely seen to do much journalism, is he?

Ah! Imagine deadlines! "I'm sorry I couldn't get the story to you, I was busy rescuing my friend from Bordurians!"

"Excuses! If you're going to use excuses at least make them reasonable and believable! WRITE REPORTER-SLAVE!"
Voluma
#27 · Posted: 19 Dec 2008 11:08
Katherine:
"Excuses! If you're going to use excuses at least make them reasonable and believable! WRITE REPORTER-SLAVE!"

Yeah! That's so me. X)

"Er, I don't suppose you'd believe me if I told you I was on the moon, would you..."
NikkiRoux
#28 · Posted: 14 Feb 2009 02:21
Umph! Sometimes it seems like the villains get to have all the fun. I think I'll be one. I'll be Rastapopoulos's rival since childhood, and might foil his plans simply because we've always been doing that to each other since kindergarten. And I'll tell the truth in a sarcastic way in order to mislead people.
Amilah
#29 · Posted: 14 Feb 2009 14:28
I'd love to be Skut (coolest character in the comics, looks straight out of a Hugo Pratt story), but I'd probably end up being the Marlinspike cat.
Grey
#30 · Posted: 14 Feb 2009 23:51
Grey:
You'll expect me to become a young reporter like Tintin and have the hots for him.

On second thoughts... I wouldn't be a young Tintin-esque reporter.
I'd be someone standing in the background of Panel 24!

Haha.
No, I'd prefer being a bad lady gone good. A rebellious subversion of women.

Page  Page 3 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!