Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

If you were a character in Tintin's world...

Page  Page 4 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next » 

Revercub24
#31 · Posted: 26 Feb 2009 23:52
I'd like to be a writer of fiction who's somehow connected with Skut simply because he's made of AWESOME.
Katherine
#32 · Posted: 27 Feb 2009 05:25
Grey:
I'd be someone standing in the background of Panel 24!

Get that, I do not. Inside joke mayhap?
greatsnakes
#33 · Posted: 27 Feb 2009 05:46
I think maybe Grey means Panel 24 as in, just any random panel?

If I could be anyone I'd kind of like to be Snowy. I'd get to go on all the adventures, have a little whiskey and occasionally save the day. And see things nobody else remembers!

Other than that, I'd maybe be Tintin's hair poof? (...I'm kidding. Although, I do love that poof.)
Revercub24
#34 · Posted: 27 Feb 2009 16:06
Amythejater:
I kind of always have to see myself as a chracter in everything. And In tintin too. I just love changing the stories in my head, lkke fanfiction, but i'm not writing it down.

I do that as well! I do it for so many different shows and books; I imagine what I would and wouldn't do. Not in a Mary-Suish way, but in a 'joining-in-the-action' way; I suppose you could say I'm a little optimistic with my character sometimes but I remember I/she is not a saint and has faults, you know? I've done it for years and it's like a part of me; something I can indulge in when I'm dancing to music, trampolining, jogging or playing on the swing (yes, I'm 18 and I still play on swings! ^_^)

Anyway, getting back on track... I still say that if I were a character, I'd like a supporting role as a pal of Skut's. Doesn't have to be romantically (because I think Herge left such a thing out) but just platonically. I wouldn't like to be a wuss, obviously, but just sort of a 'have a go hero' type.
Grey
#35 · Posted: 28 Feb 2009 00:48
greatsnakes:
I think maybe Grey means Panel 24 as in, just any random panel?

Reference to Monty Python and the Holy Grail, scene 24.
Whistler
#36 · Posted: 5 Aug 2009 05:50
:laughs:
I think I'd be a nurse (and if I were ever invited on one of Tintin's little escapades, goodness would I have a lot of work to do!)
Harpy
#37 · Posted: 27 Aug 2009 15:55
I've done the re-write in your mind thing too. And again another Niece of Haddock, that comes by for like one adventure and then you'd only hear of me through letters or postcards maybe.

I wonder what it is about Haddock that makes him a 'good' uncle -laughs-.
snowyfan99
#38 · Posted: 28 Aug 2009 01:52
I'd be somebody's relative who becomes their assistant; perhaps to Professor Calculus or possibly even Tintin himself!
ilovetintin
#39 · Posted: 11 Sep 2009 03:26
I'd just be a female friend of his who goes along with him on his adventures!
ilovetintin
#40 · Posted: 11 Sep 2009 21:01
Oh and maybe I'd have a little dog too!

Page  Page 4 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!