Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

Which adventure are you currently lost in?

Page  Page 1 of 3:  1  2  3  Next » 

laloga
#1 · Posted: 22 Mar 2009 02:30
Hello! I did a search, so hopefully this won't be a repeat thread....

I am in the midst of Destination Moon right now, at the part where Wolff is explaining all the science-y stuff, and the Captain is making fun of him in a very subtle way ;)

Are you reading a Tintin book now? If so, which one, and where are you in the story?
greatsnakes
#2 · Posted: 22 Mar 2009 06:34
I just started the Seven Crystal Balls! Tintin is still on the train reading the newspaper.
Leviticus
#3 · Posted: 17 Apr 2009 14:55
Prisoners of the Sun . Im on holidays, so i first started reading The Crab with the Golden Claws, The Shooting Star, The Secret of the Unicorn, Red Rackham's Treasure and The Seven Crystal Balls.

Do people read through them in chronological order? Or they just read whatever they fancy at that current time?
cigars of the beeper
#4 · Posted: 17 Apr 2009 17:49
I've been reading them in chronological order, one per week, ever since Tintin's birthday. Tomorrow I'm reading Land of Black Gold.
jock123
#5 · Posted: 17 Apr 2009 18:43
Just finished the English facsimile of the original coloured version of The Black Island.
dreamdust
#6 · Posted: 18 Apr 2009 01:44
In the middle of Red Sea Sharks!
marsbar
#7 · Posted: 18 Apr 2009 02:04
laloga:
Are you reading a Tintin book now?

No. :(

Leviticus:
Do people read through them in chronological order? Or they just read whatever they fancy at that current time?

I have read the books in chronological order, but I generally just pick one at random to read.
greatsnakes
#8 · Posted: 18 Apr 2009 06:56
dreamdust:
In the middle of Red Sea Sharks!

Haha, I am perpetually in the middle of Red Sea Sharks because it's my favourite book.
dreamdust
#9 · Posted: 18 Apr 2009 09:37
It's one of my favourites too! :D The plot's awesome, and the artwork so richly-coloured.
cigars of the beeper
#10 · Posted: 18 Apr 2009 15:40
There is a lot of blue in The Red Sea Sharks. If you flip through it, you'll see that it occurs on basically every page.

Page  Page 1 of 3:  1  2  3  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!