Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

What line of work is everyone in?

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

tintinophile691
#11 · Posted: 26 Apr 2010 08:23
I'm a middle-school student in Australia and an autistic rights activist who nobody would listen to.
Rianna Lauren
#12 · Posted: 24 Jun 2010 13:35
I just graduated from middle school and I'm off to high school next month... But in the future I'm hoping to be a kind of writer. :3
Grey
#13 · Posted: 24 Jun 2010 18:14
Grey:
I'm currently an unemployed Year 13 student, still searching like mad for jobs.

I plan to go into the film and television industry, within the realms of screenwriting, producing and/or directing. Gaining experience by joining other interested friends in making non-profit short films, and soon going to apply for the Met Film School.

:)

I'm just following up my previous post on here, with a few updates:

I'm definitely planning to go into screenwriting with film-making/directing as a back up. I'm now applying for the Met Film School in Ealing Studios, otherwise known as the home of British cinema.
little martine
#14 · Posted: 25 Jun 2010 05:31
I'm just a foreign elementry student.
That nobldy listens to or notices.
I'm feeling left alone in the blue.
Which I expect every teen goes through.
And I see some Great members who each has some Great Jobs.
BIG WOW!

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!