Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Quelque chose en nous... de Tintin

little martine
#1 · Posted: 29 Jul 2010 02:53
I just saw the title in the internet and I was curious.
Is it a like a Talk show or a documentary?
Please reply as soon as you can.
I'm going on a trip any second now.
mct16
#2 · Posted: 29 Jul 2010 22:30
Seems to be some kind of celebration. The program was broadcast in 2007 to mark the hundredth anniversary of Herge's birth.
jock123
#3 · Posted: 30 Jul 2010 09:55
Yes, it was a TV special broadcast by RTBF (la Radio Télévision Belge Francophone - the national broadcaster for French-speakers in Belgium) for the Hergé centenary, as part of their Quelque chose en nous de… magazine programme, and featured appearances by notable cartoonists such as Tibet to pay tributes, and other luminaries including Jean-Pierre Talbot and the singer Chantal Goya, who reprised her 1980-ish single Comme Tintin (spookily she doesn’t look much different now to how she looked forty years before in the Jean Luc Godard film, Masculin Feminin, so perhaps she shares Tintin’s ever youthful genes?).

little martine:
Please reply as soon as you can.
I'm going on a trip any second now.

Was it really so time sensitive? ;-)
little martine
#4 · Posted: 7 Aug 2010 04:53
Yes, I should say.
and I'm back. Because the place i'm going is internet banishment world. (Strict rules.)
2007 eih? any one have some recorces? like a video clip or something?

Moderator Note: Once more we have to remind you that you cannot ask for people to give you, or tell you where to find, copyright material which isn’t available commercially. We don’t do this to spoil the fun, but to keep the site legal and open. Please do not ask again!

The Tintinologist Team
little martine
#5 · Posted: 12 Aug 2010 13:09
I soooo apologise.
I didn't know I was annoying anyone.
And I asure you it won't happen again.(Promise.)
It's just that I have a habit of asking people to find out, since I can't

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!