Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

BBC Radio Series: Was there any soundtrack music released?

Rianna Lauren
#1 · Posted: 9 Mar 2011 12:36
Hello,

I've been re-listening to the Tintin BBC radio series adaptation lately and it just came to me that the music was actually really good. I was wondering, was there any track released only for the Tintin BBC radio series' music? Or is it just available in the radio series itself, along with the voices and everything?

Thanks!
number1fan
#2 · Posted: 9 Mar 2011 12:58
I asked myself the same question.

I hunted the net and various other sources for this ages ago and it appears not.The Radio Series has a great little soundtrack.

Maybe someday the Radio Series will generate enough interest for this.

But I do recall a Children's Radio theme from the BBC CD which has the main theme at the start on.

I cannot seem to find this now it was listed on Amazon but there wasn't any for sale and has since vanished

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!