Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

"Unicorn" Movie: Second Trailer Discussion [Warning: may contain spoilers!]

Rianna Lauren
#1 · Posted: 11 Jul 2011 16:32
A new trailer for the Unicorn movie is up! You can watch it here.

All in all a very great trailer. Very much want this movie to come out soon. (Fangirls, pause at 1:28-1:29.)
Rocky
#2 · Posted: 11 Jul 2011 17:14
You may like to be warned that the trailer Rianna linked in post #577 shows a LOT of key moments from the film. It's the kind of trailer I try to avoid for films I'm going to see anyway.
Perhaps the trailer link should be here: "Unicorn" Movie: Plot Speculation [WARNING: May Contain Spoilers!]

Moderator Note: Because of the risk of spoilers, the subject of this new trailer has been spun off into its own thread.

The Tintinologist Team
laloga
#3 · Posted: 12 Jul 2011 00:26
Rianna Lauren

I love you for posting this!!!!
mct16
#4 · Posted: 12 Jul 2011 15:43
Article in the Daily Telegraph website, along with the latest trailer.

What's you opinions? Should Spielberg have stuck to live acting rather than dressing it up as animation?

In this trailer, about 1 minute 5 seconds through, one of the characters (looks like a villain) says "I will find it with or without your help." Is this supposed to be Sakharine, the collector who tries to buy the "Unicorn" model? It looks like him: beard and spectacles.
chocolat
#5 · Posted: 12 Jul 2011 16:59
Thank you so much for the link to the new trailer!

Finally! More faces! I love that they've shown the comedy that the series is capable of. I was beginning to think that we'd only be relying on the Thompson twins for comic relief...
Can't wait! :D
Tintinrulz
#6 · Posted: 13 Jul 2011 02:55
I've been a huge fan of Tintin for much of my life (I'm 27 and I've loved Tintin since I was 7 years old). I found the motion-capture look disconcerting at first but I've warmed to it and now with the release of the full-length trailer, I'm loving it. The voice-acting sounds great, the action and mystery look amazing, the visuals are breath-taking. The Hergian humour is all there. I'm so excited!
Ayesha
#7 · Posted: 16 Jul 2011 23:34
Thank you so much for putting this on! I agree with chocolat: more faces are nice. I can't help wondering how Thompson fell downstairs but not the cat!

I think I like the motion capture look better than live acting. It looks more like Herge. I can't wait for this movie to come out!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!